Thursday 1 September 2016

Day 109

Hooray - there's Internet and phone coverage here in a rest area about 100km from Cloncurry. I've just posted yesterdays blog so here's today's.

It was a far better day today. Firstly although not completely over the stomach problems it's a lot better. Secondly I let Chris lead so I could keep and eye on where she was and adjust my speed accordingly. The road wasn't as twisty and hilly and the weather was fine and sunny so travelling conditions were good.

This view was what I saw all day although a lot further away







There were quite a lot of single lane bitumen roads and Chris doesn't like them but I don't believe there will be any more this trip.  We've covered just over 900km so far and are on track to get to Alice Springs by Monday as planned.












No comments:

Post a Comment