Thursday 15 September 2016

Day 122

Despite the dire forecast this turned out to be a lovely day although it started off a bit cool. Chris and I went shopping in the afternoon ready for the road on Saturday. We visited Target, Priceline, Woolworths, the Post Office, KFC and a huge camping and 4x4 centre.

Jackie and Dennis shared the Kentucky chicken with me and it was lovely - it was a big tub and there's some left for tomorrow.

I bought a cooked chook at Woolies and that will make a few lunches and some chicken and sweetcorn soup.

Bernie hopes to be able to leave Perth with his repaired Jeep next Friday and still make it to the Lone Trekkers Muster. One of the first jobs for me when I get home is check where we can hold the muster if it's too wet to use my FarmStay.

No comments:

Post a Comment