Tuesday 6 September 2016

Day 113

Murphy is up to his tricks
 
Those of you who look at my facebook page will have seen this already but here it is again.

There's a gap between my bench tops and the window and I lost my scissors over there the other day. No end of improvised gadgetry could retrieve them so for the miserly $6 or so I decided on a new pair,

Cuts every thing four times at once!


Rushing back into Woolies as I'd left them off the shopping list, I bought what I thought were
scissors. Wrong! They were scissors for cutting up herbs!




I've just set the alarm for 4.30am ready for my ballooning adventure in the morning - pick up is at 5.30am so I hope I wake up in time. Last time I'd just drunk my wake up coffee when they rang to say it was too windy for flying!

We'll pass 5,000 page views tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment