Saturday 11 June 2016

Day 27

Little to report today except that Dee walked into her own tow-bar after she dropped me off last night. He who laughs last, laughs longest they say! I didn't laugh too loud though as she had taken a large patch of skin off her leg.

The couple next door made lemonade scones this morning and I was asked to join them. They were yummy - an opinion shared by a cheeky kookaburra who flew down and pecked a big lump in one! He was given the rest of it and made a great show of 'killing' every piece. They cooked them in their barbie - it's like a Weber BabyQ.

Communication has been bad again today - mobile calls dropped out and were distorted - Internet was very sporadic and I guess my antenna that usually gives at least one bar extra on my modem was not doing its usual job. I don't know if this will get posted as the phone says SOS Only!

It's the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal tomorrow so I hope it will be televised. At least I can get good television reception here although I'm careful about how much power I use.

The campground is very full as it's a long weekend and there are a lot of children about. Roll on Tuesday when they are all back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment