Sunday 12 June 2016

Day 28

Nothing dramatic today except a large crowd arrived for a picnic in the car park and one couple parked in my site without asking. I pay for the site so I don't like people parking on it without asking first. I asked him how long he was going to park on my site and he said about an hour Dee on the site next to mine sang out, "You should ask first!" and he got annoyed and moved off.  Some of the kids with bikes ride though other people's sites as if they have a perfect right.  Ah well - just one more day and they will be back at school.

I spent a bit of time on my scooter wiring and after getting the last cover back on discovered a wire had come undone! Off came the cover again and it's reassembled without it. It will be fine until I can be bothered to spend more time on it - it works OK now so it will be ok for reloading on the ramp when I leave here - I use the motor to get it up the ramp.


Not quite as nice as when the tide is in but still a good view

I'm having Internet trouble again tonight so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment