Saturday 25 June 2016

Day 41


Some good, some bad would sum up today!
The good? I got the inverter installed and it works a treat. No noise and it supplied current to the laptop and other devices all day. 


The bad? Despite getting what looked like a perfect signal on a signal strength finder, the telly could only come up with a few stations and most were too pixilated to watch. John and I spent a lot of time trying to get it to work but gave up in the end.
I intended going to the beach on the scooter but the track was sandy and the back wheel just dug a furrow and the frame then bottomed. I had to turn around and go back. I’ll probably walk down tomorrow and get some pictures.
A wind got up during the night and I got up and wound the awning in. It’s didn’t want to go right into its cover but I rolled it out this afternoon and roped it down securely. I hope that means that I’ll get a good nights sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment